Hands, arms and activities of daily living program
For patients who do not yet have functionality in their upper extremity and want to initiate movements.
Designed for patients who don’t yet have functionality on the upper limb and want to initiate movement.
Activities of daily living
Designed for patients with some activity to integrate function in daily life and improve their independence.
To be outdoor and active-use public transport, go shopping or try out anything else to be back in life.
- Arm motor function
- Hand motor function
- Muscle activity
- Strength and range of motion
Program goals based on initial assessments
- Adaptation to the environment
- Pre-motor functions (planning of the movements)
Scapular and shoulder stability
- Range of motion
- Hand and finger strength and function
- Quality of hand, fingers and arm movements
- Increase vascularization
- Integration and transfer of the upper extremity during daily activities
- Reduce deconditioning
- Muscle tone or spasticity