Physical and Occupational Therapists
We are looking for therapists (for adults or pediatrics) that:
- Are innovative and passionate about continuous learning.
- Are good team players.
- Have the necessary certifications to work as a therapist in Switzerland (Swiss diploma, SKR Anerkennung or similar).
- Are flexible and open to collaborate in different projects (eg. research collaborations, patient community, education sessions).
- Have a professional or native level of German (English is a plus).
- Have a specialization in neuro patients.
Main tasks will be:
Providing direct patient care including evaluations and treatments through the use of therapeutic exercises and advanced therapeutic procedures.
Contribution to the Nextherapy community by creating content for patient education, collecting data for research projects or providing input for new innovations.
Reporting and monitoring of patient progress.
Continuously improve the processes and care plans based on the latest evidence.
We offer you:
- Onboarding program
- Advanced technology certifications
- Centrally located facility with top design
- Advanced technologies
- Above market salary
- Attractive benefits
- Participation in research programs
- Leading your own education projects
- Being involved in a community of patients and researchers
- Multidisciplinary team
- Team building events and spirit