This position is no longer available, check our careers page to see all the open opportunities.
We are looking for a Head Therapist that:
- Is innovative and passionate about continuous learning.
- Has the necessary certifications to work as a Head Therapist in Switzerland (Swiss diploma, SKR Anerkennung and minimum 2 years experience).
- Speaks German at professional level (English is a plus).
- Is a natural leader and has experience coordinating multidisciplinary teams.
- Understands and has experience with the Swiss reimbursement system.
Main tasks will be:
Providing direct patient care including evaluations and treatments through the use of therapeutic exercises and advanced therapeutic procedures.
Contribution to the Nextherapy innovation programs.
Coordinating the recruitment of the therapy team.
Continuously improve the processes and care plans based on the latest evidence.
Leading the team meetings and maintaining high quality therapies.
We offer you:
- Onboarding program
- Advanced technology certifications
- Centrally located facility with top design
- Advanced technologies
- Above market salary
- Attractive benefits
- Participation in research programs
- Leading your own education projects
- Being involved in a community of patients and researchers
- Multidisciplinary team
- Team building events and spirit